Experienced Competitive All-Star Cheer Coach
Location: San Antonio or Cedar Park, Texas
Date of Posted: March 1st, 2017
Full Job Title: All-Star Cheer Coach
Purpose of Job
As an All-Star Cheer Coach for Stars Vipers, your main role is to create relationships in the gym in order to create a collaborative work environment with your coaching peers and leadership in order to provide a best in class experience for our athletes and parents. It is a must that this candidate is experienced in consistently teaching athletes solid fundamentals. Our coaching philosophy is designed to help athletes self-discover their own ability through high quality instruction in a fun, disciplined environment. The overall goal is to build strong independent leaders who apply their learning capability and work ethic to experiences throughout their life and future leadership roles.
We are seeking experienced All-Star Cheer Coaches that are willing of teaching at all ages and at a variety of skill levels for our Schertz/San Antonio and/or Cedar Park locations.
Click on the link below to watch some articles that reference our all-star program.
Come join an award winning coaching staff! For the past 3 years, Stars Vipers have been recognized as the coaching staff of the year by the American Cheepower event production company under the Varsity umbrella. Over the past two seasons Stars Vipers has qualified 100% of its team’s for the Summit National Championships. In our most recent Summit experience we also were successful in qualifying all of our teams for finals. In 2016-17 we have qualified a 9 Summit eligible teams for this year’s event and are in great position to qualify all teams for the finals once again.
Core Principals: It’s always about the team (not an athlete, a coach or a parent), strive for perfection, Honesty, Loyalty, Integrity
- Must be available to work M – Thursday (evenings) and Sundays (all-day)
- Willing to work a variety of classes (tumbling, jump, and stretch)
- Average work week is 18 to 25 hours
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years of actual hands on Competitive All-Stars Cheer coaching for a Summit eligible team that has competed at Cheerpower Southern Nationals, NCA, or Cheersport
- 5 plus years of NCA or UCA instruction
- 3 plus years of leading teams at NCA, Summit and/or Worlds
- Open to coaching any team assigned
-Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
-Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background screening.